Biomedix is proud to partner with the Association of Black Cardiologists to recognize that February is Black History Month and American Heart Month.
All new and existing members of the Association of Black Cardiologists qualify for a $1,000 discount off of a PADnet device in the month of February.
The Association of Black Cardiologists is also running a membership special, offering a 50% discount off of memberships through the end of February as well.
- More than 40 percent of non-Hispanic African American men and women have high blood pressure
- Having high blood pressure may increase the risk of severe illness from COVID-19
- African Americans ages 35-64 years are 50% more likely to have high blood pressure than whites
- African Americans ages 18-49 are two times as likely to die from heart disease than whites
- Research shows significant health benefits of an active and healthy lifestyle that incorporates even small amounts of moderate-to-vigorous physical activity throughout the day