- Calibration-free digital ultrasound technology
- Device self-checks before every patient
- Accuracy meets or exceeds American Thoracic society standard +/-3%
- Used in clinical research, occupational health, hospitals and physician offices worldwide
- Animated incentives & coaching tool bar to help with better coaching and patient compliance
This portable device can be used when connected to a PC or laptop, or can be used in a standalone capacity, and data can be synced with a PC, then synced with the Biomedix Xchange population health management platform. A disposable, one-use FlowTube is used to prevent contamination to the sensor.
This device is designed to be plugged into a PC, offering a fully-integrated experience from the computer. It includes enhanced provocation and challenge testing to streamline the coaching needed to produce consistent results. A disposable, one-use spirette is used to prevent contamination to the sensor.
Protecting cross-contamination from COVID-19
ndd Medical spirometers feature optional inline filters to further protect patients and technicians keeping the ambient environment clean.
These filters are compatible with both the EasyOne Air and Easy on-PC. These inline filters have fully passed 24 waveform tests as required by the ATS/ERS standard.
Biomedix Xchange and ndd Medical
We have carefully chosen best-in-class diagnostic devices to be hosted on our technology stack and feature ndd Medical’s EasyOne® Air and Easy on-PC spirometry solutions with seamless integration, enabling the diagnosis and care planning for multiple chronic conditions in a single patient record.