Now Hiring: Regional Manager, Sales
Biomedix is a leading medical device and healthcare risk-assessment technology company with a portfolio of diagnostic devices and services that help guide patient care and eliminate gaps between the cost of care and compensation for care. We are seeking talented individuals to join our sales team in this exciting and ambitious initiative.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our sales management team and spearhead efforts in the rapidly growing value-based care sector as Regional Manager, Sales. Experience in supporting a customer-focused business, with complementary development skills and a deep knowledge of the healthcare industry, particularly in the Medicare Advantage space, will be a perfect fit with our growth objectives.
This position will be responsible for account acquisition, account management, and account development and will work closely with insurance plans and in-clinic, as well as in-home, care providers to help them achieve their strategic business and clinical objectives. Growth is anticipated through individual sales efforts, distribution channel partners, consultants, and a direct sales force as the business scales.
- Developing and realizing overall annual sales objectives
- New account acquisition including Medicare Advantage (MA) insurance plans, Health Risk Assessment (HRA) service providers, and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Business development and growth within existing MA insurance plans and HRA service providers
- Guidance on product and business development initiatives
- Guidance on ongoing market developments including changes in reimbursement, market demands, and competition
- Proven sales experience in value-based care, with an emphasis on risk identification and quality improvements
- Successful track record in account acquisition as well as existing account development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Strong command of clinical factors surrounding chronic conditions
- Frequent travel (~50%) is anticipated for this position
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if interested in this opportunity!