- Customer provides access to a computer with access to their EMR, via remote access software
- Run a report in your EMR to identify existing patients with primary (reimbursable) indications for PADnet testing
- Run a report that identifies patients with risk factors for PADnet testing
- Organize the data
- Remove any patients that have already been tested with your PADnet in the last year
- Return a list of patients with primary indications and risk factors
This is a great way to begin quickly getting the most out of the device, improving patient outcomes while providing early detection of a disease that carries a 30%, 5-year mortality rate.
Remember, all that’s required of you is to simply provide access to a computer at your location that can access your EMR, and a short phone call to go over the results.